I decided to dabble in using live-action video, i.e, me, in combination with iClone 7 and PopVideo.
I had bought a green screen kit from B&H long ago and I tried it on a studio shoot, but the lighting was too dim to get a clean chroma key. I tried this in Resolve and it was a mess and it was just too hard to cut the actress out of the background.
Moving on, and about 8 months later, I decided to buy PopVideo since it was on sale for $50. I was shocked when I loaded in the green screen shot from the studio. Not only did the software drop out the green screen better than Resolve, but there were two different green screens used. One was the back wall and the other is the green cloth I use today.
Here’s the link to the some examples:
2204 . . . d