So I broke down and bought the Head Shot plugin for iClone 7 as it is on sale for half price. Of course, I should have realized there will be “additional” costs for the capability to customize the skin’s appearance, but I did not think they would throw in the basic skin setup so you […]

As I work on my movie, I am liking CTA 4 more and more. Why? One of the advantages of doing 2D animation is that you are no longer concerned with the 3D as much and can concentrate on what needs to be rendered as you compose the scene in CTA 4. After watching a […]

Here’s a much smaller sample from iClone 7 to CTA 4 video. iClone Project size is 153Mb while CTA 4 Project size is 2.85Mb. CTA 4 MP4 was run through ShotCut generating a tiny 2Mb MP4 with lip sync. That’s astounding! The voice over track was not edited prior to being used in this demonstration. […]

As I mentioned in previous post, I was processing images rendered at 720×480 as my PC would crash if I up the size. I’ll have to fiddle with those rendering settings to see if I can reduce the size of the image a bit more. Here is the human I was waiting on and it […]

My efforts to reduce the size of my output to a minimal so I can watch on my cell phone is starting to have fruition although it’s not been easy. Stupid me did the Nvidia update and boy what a mess that has caused me. For a week I put up with the constant crashing […]

I uploaded for the Reallusion CTA 4 “Animation At Work Contest”. I had problems customizing the Reaper’s mouth in Krita. Once I added a voice over mp3 the bottom jaw would disappear for no reason. So I replace the original without any problems which is in this video. I also tried using Face3D, but the […]